- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor - Residential
Property Role - National firm- Manchester
A highly regarded national firm is looking for a residential conveyancer to join their well-performing property team, based in Manchester.
-To provide legal support to the busy residential team within the real estate department.
- You will deal with plot conveyancing (open market and shared ownership), right to buy sales, staircasing transactions and residential acquisitions for specific key clients.
-Residential experience is essential and specifically site set up work, including drafting contracts, transfers and leases.
- You will have an excellent academic record
- NQ+ as a residential property Fee Earner
- You will ideally have plot conveyancing experience
- Residential experience is essential and specifically site set up work, including drafting contracts, transfers and leases.
- You will be commercially minded
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Regular reviews and support
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
- Hybrid working policy
If you are interested in this role, please submit your application to me today, or send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like