- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor, Manchester
Excellent opportunity for an construction solicitor to join a highly regarded national firm in Manchester City Centre. The role is primarily contentious but there may also be an opportunity for some non contentious drafting work.
The Firm and The Role
- Highly regarded national practice in Manchester City Centre
- The team handles both high value transactional work and construction disputes for a high profile client base to include national and international clients
- This is an exciting time for the team as it grows with new work coming in
- Great opportunity to work with a small but experienced team
- You will have direct contact with clients and will have the opportunity to build and develop client relationships
- Construction Solicitor- NQ-2 (Candidates qualifying in September 2022 will be considered)
- You will have an excellent training record
- The ideal candidate will be a construction specialist
- Candidates who have been exposed to some construction work within wider litigation are also encouraged to apply
- Strong academics are essential as is the ability to demonstrate the desire to specialise in construction law
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Great firm and team culture
- Clear pathways to career progression
- Opportunity to get involved with the firms impressive client base from day one
- The opportunity to be involved in cutting edge construction work within a really friendly and supportive team
- Hybrid working policy
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like