- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
Senior Family Solicitor -5 PQE+ - Cheshire
· Provide the highest quality advice across a range of privately funded family law matters and disputes including divorce and financial remedy issues, children and injunction matters, surrogacy, cohabitee disputes and pre and post nuptial agreements
· The firm is well established in the area so you will benefit from an excellent client base, largely based on referrals.
· Be involved with marketing the firm.
· Develop and maintain good client relationships.
To be considered for this Family Solicitor role you will have:
· Qualified family solicitor or legal executive- 5 PQE+
· Experienced in private family work.
· Personable and good client engagement skills.
This Family Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· Hybrid working policy- opportunity to work part of the week from home
· Discretionary Bonus (3 part)
· Holidays - 33 days inclusive of Bank Holidays
· Day off for birthday
· Gifted Days at Christmas
· Pension at 5% (salary sacrifice if eligible)
· Death in Service Insurance
· Westfield Health Cash Plan
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Staff Recommendations
· Additional holiday for Trustpilot Reviews (up to a maximum of 5 days per annum)
· Star of the Month (an additional day off)
· Discounted Gym Membership
· Squash Club Corporate Membership
If you would like to be considered for this family solicitor position in this reputable firm in Cheshire, please send over an up to date CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like