- Job Search
- Agricultural Solicitor | Leading Firm | Northampton
Agricultural Property Solicitor | 1 + PQE | National Firm | Northampton
A Times Best Law firm, ranked among the UK Top 70 with offices across the UK. With over 800 lawyers and 150 partners, this firm is expanding significantly and offers excellent career development opportunities.
One of the largest agricultural teams in the country with specialist lawyers acting on cutting edge agricultural legal matters.
The team act for clients dealing with all aspects of farms and Estate management; property sales and purchases, tax and succession planning, and dispute resolution.
They also act for some of the largest landowners in the country, 4 being within the top 50 landowners in the UK.
They are leading the way putting in place agreements to implement multi landowner schemes under ELMS, and to unlock Biodiversity Net Gain.
The team works deals with renewable energy schemes and strategic land sales with values in excess of £100m.
They are looking for a person with a passion for the agricultural industry to take a junior role in the growing Northampton team. You will be supported to develop your career in this specialist area of real estate law.
Applications from candidates with mixed property experience are welcomed, provided they have a desire to work in agricultural property law.
* 1+ PQE
* You may have a background in agriculture, or a willingness to learn the sector
* Knowledge of unregistered land and 1954 Act leases beneficial
* Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
* Excellent technical ability and drafting skills
* Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
* Strong commercial acumen
* Proactive, ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
* Hybrid working available
* Billable hours of 1200 a year
* Supportive and friendly team
* Excellent quality work
* Pension scheme
* 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
* Benefits portal
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Life Assurance
* 1/3 gym membership contribution
* Flu vaccinations
If you are interested in this role, please "APPLY" for further details or contact Clare Rumble at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like