- Job Search
- Professional Support Lawyer
21st February 2023
Professional Support Lawyer, London OR Leeds
A fantastic opportunity for a professional support lawyer to join a highly regarded National Law Firm in either their London or Leeds office.
- Ideally no less than 5 years' PQE working in recognised injury or clinical negligence practice
-This would suit a litigation solicitor with excellent technical skills who would like a change from fee earning and is looking for more flexibility
- Genuine appetite to move to a professional support role
- Responsibilities will be but not limited to; supporting a team of leaders in their field, creating technical legal and development content, Providing strategic knowledge and development support to partners worldwide and Developing legal content for client seminars and knowledge development events
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Work for a top rated law firm
For further information about this Professional Support Lawyer role please contact Clara Rogers at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like