- Job Search
- Civil Litigation Fee Earner
Housing Disrepair Solicitor/Fee Earner - Chester
Due to recent expansion my client is looking to add a Housing Disrepair fee earner to their busy team.
You will be joining a well regarded firm who can offer good quality work and excellent training.
- Dealing with disrepair claims including responding to claim letters, organising disclosure and advising on liability
- Anti - social behaviour and other breach of tenancy injunctions
- Applying for access injunctions
- General housing management advice on tenancy issues
- Supporting the day to day work of the partners/the wider team
- General admin
- Experience of housing disrepair work; ideally 12+ months
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding client care skills and an understanding of the requirement to meet internal/ external client demands
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage high volumes of work to ensure excellent service delivery in a calm and professional manner
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working (1 day a week from home)
- Benefits package
- Easy to access location with train station and parking nearby
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like