- Job Search
- Civil Litigation Fee Earner
Housing Fee Earner Fee Earner-No Chargeable Hours Target.
We have a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic litigator interested in retraining into housing litigation.
You will be working as part of a team, handling the day to day running of cases related to housing disrepair matters.
- End to end case management of housing claims
- Preparing cases for trial
- Liaising with third party representatives
- Calculating the quantum of claims and negotiating settlements with defendants
- Drafting Witness statements, Skeleton Arguments and other legal documents
- Compiling Trial bundles and documents for Counsel
- Staying up to date on relevant case law
- At least 12 months litigation experience
- Experience dealing with high-volume cases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing own litigated case load
- IT Literate with an excellent understanding of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Organised with effective time management skills to ensure deadline are met
- A positive and proactive attitude
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working policy
- In-house training and career progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday, Bank Holidays and Birthday bonus day off
- Workplace Pension Plan and Life Insurance
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like