- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Partner
Professional Indemnity Partner - Dublin
A top tier rated, international firm are hiring for an experienced defendant professional indemnity lawyer to join their professional indemnity practice as a partner in the firm's Dublin office.
- 7+ PQE
- Experienced defendant professional indemnity solicitor
- Management/team leadership experience
- Suitably experienced to join the team as the lead partner's second in command
- There is a solid stream of work so it is not essential for you to bring a following of work, however this would of course be an advantage
- This is a fantastic opportunity to grow a profitable team for the future within a supportive, ambitious and successful environment
- This professional indemnity department handles defence of all types of claims against professionals
- They are strong across a number of areas including Finance and Construction
- Expanding further with the addition of another Professional Indemnity Partner
- Upwards of 7 years' PQE
- Great track record of conducting professional negligence claims against a variety of professionals
- Ability to work in partnership with clients in ensuring they get the results they deserve, whether that be through the litigation process, arbitration or exploring alternative dispute resolution and mediation
- You will be at Partner level or an ambitious Senior Associate on track for Partner
- Opportunity to join a top rated firm
- Strong package and benefits
- Fantastic career development opportunities
If you are interested in the Professional Negligence Senior Associate/ Partner role, please contact Clara Rogers at BCL Legal.
If you would like any further information please contact BCL Legal.
For a full list of vacancies visit www.bcllegal.com
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like