- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Solicitor, Leeds
This is an excellent opportunity for a defendant clinical negligence solicitor to join the growing team of an international firm with renowned expertise in healthcare work.
- Defendant clinical negligence
- Handling a broad range of complex cases from inception through to trial
- Whilst the role will primarily be based in Leeds, home-working and part time hours will also be considered
- A clinical negligence solicitor with at least three years' PQE
- You will have experience in handling a wide range of cases at all stages of the litigation process
- Whilst defendant clinical negligence experience is desirable, if you are a claimant clinical negligence solicitor looking to move into defendant work, please do get in touch
- Competative salary and benefits package
-A high quality caseload
- Secondments available
- Part time and home working opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018