- Job Search
- Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor
23rd October 2019
New instruction for a clinical negligence solicitor to join a market-leading team in Leeds.
- Leading team
- Recognised for defending highly complex technical clinical negligence claims
- Modern office in Leeds city centre
- You will handle a challenging caseload of pre-litigated and litigated defendant clinical negligence files
- Handling matters on behalf of NHS Resolution, NHS Trusts and MDU
- In addition to fee earning, you will also have opportunity to get involved in business development and marketing
- NQ solicitors as well as those with more experience handling clinical negligence files will be considered
- Candidates from both claimant and defendant backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- Strong academics and a good training record
- Strong remuneration package
- 24 Days Holiday increasing with length of service
- Group Personal Pension
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Transparent career progression route
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018