- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
9th September 2019
Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor - Leeds
Exciting opportunity for a clinical negligence specialist to join one of the top defendant clinical negligence firms in the country in their expanding Leeds office.
· Leading team, ranked in the top tier by Chambers and the Legal 500
· Proven track record in defending high value clinical negligence claims
· Modern office in Leeds city centre
· Clinical negligence solicitor required to join the team in Leeds
· You will handle a challenging caseload of pre-litigated and predominantly litigated defendant clinical negligence claims
· You will work on behalf of NHS Resolution, NHS Trusts and MDU
· Tasks will include drafting letters of response, pleadings, witness statements, counter schedules and more
· In addition to fee earning, you will also have opportunity to get involved in business development and marketing
· You will have 1+ years PQE working within the field of clinical negligence. Candidates from both claimant and defendant backgrounds will be considered
· Passionate about practising in this area of law
· Excellent client care, communication and analytical skills
· Strong academics and a good training record
· Excellent remuneration package
· 24 Days Holiday (increases with length of service)
· Group Personal Pension
· Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
· Buy and sell holidays, season ticket loans and many more
· Transparent career progression route
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018