- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Solicitor
A highly renowned and established specialist clinical negligence practice is looking to recruit a claimant clinical negligence solicitor to be based in the firms' office in the heart of York.
The firm acts exclusively on behalf of claimants providing expert advice relating to a broad range of clinical negligence matters dealing with injuries arising from clinical negligence, dental negligence, product liability and also large and complex catastrophic personal injuries.
The practice has grown significantly since its inception and is now proud to boast a large team of dedicated lawyers who are recognised as experts in their field.
- You will be a qualified solicitor with experience handling clinical negligence files
- Be able to demonstrate exposure to complex technical issues including complex past and future loss claims
- Handle a caseload of litigated and pre-litigated claimant clinical negligence files
- Deal with liability, quantum, causation and expert evidence
- Prepare letters of claim, pleadings, questions to expert witnesses
Candidates from a defendant background are encouraged to apply if they can demonstrate a genuine desire to make the transition.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018