- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence and Medical Law Solicitor
Clinical Negligence and Medical Law Solicitor
We have a brilliant opportunity for a 1 PQE+ Lawyer to join a market-leading national firm in the centre of Leeds.
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing a caseload of litigated and pre-litigated matters including high value, complex claims, for NHSR and Insurers.
- Building up experience of and expertise in medical law work.
- Supporting the Partners and Senior Associates with casework, business development and projects.
- Developing relationships with NHS and insurer clients.
- Experience in clinical negligence and medical malpractice work
Handling won caseload of files
- Confidence in working directly with clients
- An ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- An aptitude for drafting and legal analysis
- A keenness to work collaboratively with colleagues at junior and senior levels
- The ability to work independently and take the initiative within agreed parameters
- An interest in business development
The firm are well know in the field for excellence, pay top market rates and offer a fantastic working environment.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018