- Job Search
- Private Client Lawyer
Private Client Lawyer
An opportunity for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join a growing Private Wealth team in the centre of Leeds.
- One of the regions market leaders
- Based in central Leeds
- The chance to take a lead role in developing and delivering the firms private client advisory services
- You will be working alongside a highly experienced Partner/Trainee Solicitor and Legal Executives
- The opportunity is there for you to shape your own team and the services provided
- You will need to be an experienced lawyer, ideally at least 5 years PQE
- You will also need to be TEP or CTA qualified
- Experienced in advising in the HNW/UHNW private wealth sector
- It is essential that you are people-focused, approachable and keen to assist with the development of others
- Competitive salary & remuneration package
- Flexible hours considered
- Development and career progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018