- Job Search
- Catastrophic Injury Solicitor
Catastrophic Injury Solicitor / Legal Executive
Excellent opportunity to join a leading national firm to specialise in catastrophic aviation injury claims. The aviation team sit within the International Personal Injury Department based in their London office. This firms particular approach to their clients and families is what really makes a difference. This opportunity will give you the chance to lead investigations in a wide range of cases.
- Manage your own caseload of mainly claimant multi track catastrophic aviation injury claims
- Manage a litigation caseload on behalf of seriously injured claimants who may have a foreign law or jurisdictional element to their case.
- Assist some of the more senior solicitors/partners on their caseloads when required.
- This role will suit a qualified solicitor who has gained ideally claimant serious / catastrophic injury experience including brain injury, spinal injury and amputations in excess of £250,000
- The team would also encourage junior solicitors with multi track EL/PL/RTA experience with a demonstrable interest in aviation injury to apply.
- If you are a Legal Executive with minimum 12 months experience handling multi track serious injury claims, you are positively encouraged to apply.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018