- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor - York
Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Solicitor to develop their career in One of North Yorkshire's largest and most long-established firms with long-term opportunities for development. Their busy Private Client team specialises in wills, LPA, estates, trusts and tax advice.
They particularly envisage developing Court of Protection/Lasting Power of Attorney work. The successful applicant will be asked to prepare a programme by which this can be achieved.
* Handle a varied caseload to include LPAs, will instructions and preparation, administration of estates, trusts and tax
* Ensure that all business targets relating to service, quality and productivity are being met
* Developing Court of Protection / Lasting Power of Attorney work
* 2- 5 years PQE
* Sound knowledge of all usual private client areas
* Proven track record of business development and meeting clients face-to-face
* Confident communication skills with clients and potential clients
* Whilst not essential, a wider skill base than pure private client issues is desirable
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Company pension and health plan
* Good development opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018