- Job Search
- Child Care Solicitor
Child Care Solicitor - Wakefield - Retrain Opportunity
Excellent opportunity for a solicitor to join this long established and well known firm in Yorkshire. They are open to considering experienced child care solicitors as well as solicitors from other disciplines where you can demonstrate transferable advocacy skills. It is a must that you are passionate about care work.
- Established regional firm
- Based in Wakefield
- Busy well established team
- Working within a well regarded care team
- Handling a local authority cases
- Acting on behalf of the guardians
- You will be conducting your own advocacy
- 26 days holiday rising after 5 years service
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Additional benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018