- Job Search
- Data Breach Litigation Executive
Litigation Executive / Paralegal - Data Breach
Boutique Law firm in Cheshire is looking to grow their niche data breach team. They are looking for a litigator to handle a mix of pre litigated and litigated matters. Candidates from PI backgrounds will be considered.
- Specialise in data breach and cybercrime claims
- Established provider in this relatively new and evolving area of law
- Leaders in the field
- Obtain expert evidence in accordance with firm standards
- Value claims and advise clients
- Complete and prepare litigation documents and negotiate settlement
- Handle cases from litigation to trial
- To be able to self-generate documentation utilising standard case management documentation
- Continually adhere to client specific protocols and best practice
- Work closely with colleagues within the firm to deliver consistently high levels of service
- Identify own training needs and to request appropriate training to meet own performance targets
- Knowledge of the MOJ Low Value Personal Injury Stage 1, 2 & 3 and the MOJ Portal
- Experience in the evaluation, negotiation and settlement of Litigated non portal Injury claims
- Produces work showing an understanding of relevant facts, case law and research
- Uses clear analytical skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018