- Job Search
- Fraud Fee Earner
Fraud Fee Earner
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Fraud Paralegal to join their well established fraud department. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a top tier firm in Manchester.
- Leading top tier insurance firm
- Well established and successful team
- Top 50 practice recognised for its excellence in insurance work
- Based in Manchester
- You will be managing a highly varied caseload from a £3k whiplash injury to £200K hire claims
- Dealing with files from inception through to litigation and/or completion
- You will be handling 40-50 non-delegated authority litigated cases as well as pre- litigated DA cases
- All work is hourly rate based
- Have at least 1 years litigation experience
- Prior experience in defending LSI and late notification claims
- Work well in a team and under supervision
- Have a commercial awareness to legal issues
- Eligible to apply for a training contract after a successful 6 month probation period
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus' (up to 10% of annual salary)
- Flexible working available
You will be provided with varied and extensive training, supervision and support. Excellent progression opportunities.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018