- Job Search
- RTA Solicitor/Fee earner
We have a new instruction for an experienced RTA Litigator to join a well established law firm in Manchester city centre.
- Liaising with Insurance Companies and Defendant Solicitors verbally and written
- Review files and issue court proceedings where applicable
- Sending out relevant letters to clients, insurance companies, witnesses and police
- Inbound and outbound client contact throughout claims
- Reviewing medical records, medical reports and police reports
- Working in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Knowledge and experience of the RTA Claims process
- Ability to run issued, fast track matters with minimal supervision
- To manage all stages of the litigation process to full litigation at court
- Legal knowledge of CPR
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work individually or part as a team
- Experience of using Proclaim case management system
- Knowledge of LASPO
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018