- Job Search
- Junior Intelligence Analyst
Junior Fraud Intelligence Analyst
An Intelligence Analyst is required to undertake investigations into suspected fraudulent insurance claims on behalf of this award winning top 100 UK law firm based the heart of Manchester city centre. Salary up to £20,000
- A Legal 500 and Chambers rated top 100 law firm
- The firm delivers a broad range of legal services to commercial, public sector and high net worth clients
- Sitting within the counter-fraud team
- Assisting on a wide variety of matters requiring investigation
- Investigating cases using a broad range of databases
- Law graduate (LLB or equivalent ) with previous paralegal experience within Insurance/Fraud
- Good understanding of legal principles and personal injury claims
- Fully conversant in the use of IT systems including MS Office skills and online resources
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018