- Job Search
- Client Reporting Analyst/Relationship Executive
Client Reporting Analyst/Relationship Executive
We are currently working with a leading national healthcare firm who are looking to recruit an Analyst to their team in Leeds. Salary to £35,000
The firm would be eager to speak to candidates who have analytical and or MI background. You do not need to be from a law firm to be considered.
You will work closely with the Partners to:
* Ensure fee earners are trained and comply with workflow/system data requirements from case inception through to completion;
* Monitor caseloads, budgets, work allocation and case progress to ensure work is able to be delivered safely and effectively within client KPIs;
* Extract, monitor, analyse and interpret data in relation to the divisions performance against both internal and client KPIs;
* Produce and report on performance to both the Divisional Partners and the client on a monthly basis.
* Experience of data analysis and reporting;
* Excellent organisational skills;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* The ability to pro-actively identify and implement service, process and efficiency improvements, working with lawyers, clients and IT partners; and
* Proficient experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018