- Job Search
- Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Solicitor
The growing team of this national firm, highly ranked for its chosen sectors, is looking to further expand their clinical negligence team with the hire of a clinical negligence solicitor.
- Leading national law firm with offices nationally
- Acts for over 200 clients in both the public and private sectors
- Member of the NHS Resolution's panel of lawyers since its inception
- Their clinical negligence team is described by the Legal 500 as ' the best in the field'
- The team act for number of notable clients to include the NHSLA, MDDUS and various leading healthcare providers
- In addition to clinical negligence work; the department carries out a wide range of other work which includes inquests, advising on regulatory matters, public law issues, judicial reviews, mental health issues and clinical risk management
- You will be between NQ to 3 years PQE for this role
- You will have experience within medical negligence (defendant or claimant)
- You must be a self motivated and ambitious solicitor
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018