- Job Search
- Insurance Fraud Intelligence Analyst
Insurance fraud intelligence analyst
We have a new instruction for a Fraud Analyst to join a leading defendant insurance firm based in Liverpool.
The insurance division of this leading law firm has grown steadily over the years and have developed a reputation of excellence within the defendant personal injury field.
You will be sitting within the fraud team identifying appropriate and relevant
intelligence in assisting the decision making process in capturing and epudiating fraudulent claims
· Ability to interrogate databases and data sources
· Provide intelligence for internal and external clients
· Analysing claims and producing results based reports for case handlers and clients
· Intelligence led investigation of opportunistic fraud cases together with more complex,
large fraud rings
· Preparing witness evidence in more complex cases
· Maintain effective communication with external organisations
· Triaging and Reviewing cases and providing advice for claims handlers
· Working with i2 internal fraud database
· Experience in Fraud analytics with emphasis on Insurance or Financial
· Relevant skills and knowledge to perform ad hoc investigation and analysis
exercises for both internal and external clients
· Report writing to a high standard
· I.T. proficient with preferred experience of fraud databases including iBase,
i2, Analysts Notebook etc
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018