- Job Search
- Solicitor/Barrister - Healthcare and Inquest Law
Solicitor/Barrister - Healthcare and Inquest Law
We are working with a leading national firm who are looking for a self-motivated and ambitious Solicitor or Barrister to join a highly regarded Clinical Law Advisory and Inquests team in Leeds.
- Leading national law firm with offices nationally
- Acts for over 200 clients in both the public and private sectors
- Member of the NHS Resolution's panel of lawyers since its inception
- Inquests - representing NHS bodies and private providers
- Serious incident investigations and inquiries - dealing with obligations in respect of both internal and external investigations and inquiries;
- Patient issues - considering issues in respect of consent to treatment, capacity queries, continuing care and funding of treatment;
- Information law - the application of the DPA, GDPR, FOIA and information governance processes;
- Public law issues - both the powers which NHS bodies have and challenges to the use of those powers by way of "judicial review" ;
- General queries - providing advice to clients over numerous different health law issues.
- c3 years experience of healthcare and inquest law
- Experience conducting own advocacy
- Confident individual who is committed and motivated
- 25 days holiday (increasing with service)
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible and agile working culture
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018