- Job Search
- Aviation Paralegal
Aviation Paralegal, Manchester
A leading Top 20 Law firm in Manchester are looking to recruit a Aviation Paralegal to join their successful and growing aviation team. The team have extensive experience of advising on a wide range of aviation, space, insurance and reinsurance issues, resolving disputes in the UK and worldwide. Salary up to £28k DOE.
This leading team are experienced in all types of aviation related work to include; fleet programmes, high value disputes, corporate transactions, commercial contracts, development of aviation infrastructure or major casualties. The disputes they handle vary in size and complexity.
- Support with handling claims
- Drafting correspondence and documents
- Document review using the Relativity platform
- Legal research through the use of databases and other appropriate sources
- Completed the LPC or equivalent
- An undergraduate law degree or equivalent (minimum 2:1 required)
- Previous paralegal experience within defendant insurance litigation
- Strong IT skills, previous use of Relativity would be preferable
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018