- Job Search
- Uninsured loss recovery handler
Uninsured loss recovery handler
We have an exciting new opportunity for a claims handler to join a well established and successful PI law firm in central Manchester to deal with the recovery of uninsured losses.
- Working to recover uninsured losses for clients arising from road traffic accidents (i.e insurers outlay, hire charges or policy excess)
- Submitting Letters of Claim to third party insurers
- Considering special damage documentation, advising clients of what losses may be recoverable and instructing engineer's and dealing with reports/requesting interim payments
- Dealing with liability responses and liability disputes generally
- Issuing proceedings where required and running claims to a final hearing
- Ability to run a high caseload
- Organised, motivated and enthusiastic
- Previous experience of dealing with uninsured loss recovery claims would be an advantage
No knowledge of the MOJ portal required. If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018