- Job Search
- Credit Hire Litigator
Would you like to work from home up to 4 days a week? Exciting new opportunity for an RTA/Credit Hire litigator to join a well established PI specialist firm in Cheshire. The firm are part of a leading ABS with annual revenues in excess of £500m. Salary up to £26,500+quarterly bonus'.
- As a Credit Hire Litigator you will handle a caseload from proceedings being issued to trial.
- Your daily responsibilities will include gathering and assessing evidence, drafting client statements, preparing trial bundles and prepping clients for trial.
- Litigation experience from any area of Personal Injury, RTA is ideal
- At least 12 months' litigation experience
- Credit hire experience desirable but not necessary
- An understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
- Flexible hours
- Home working available
- Bonus Scheme
- Free Parking
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018