- Job Search
- Casualty Paralegal
A exciting opportunity for an junior paralegal to join a well established law firm based in Manchester.
- Leading top tier insurance firm
- Well established and successful team
- Top 50 practice recognised for its excellence in insurance work
The Main Duties:
- Working within the firms motor and casualty team
- Responsible for ensuring that all cases are dealt with in line with regulations
- Practice good file management
- Keep up to date with all correspondence relating to files
- Undergo regular supervision with your line manager receiving day-to-day support in handling your varied and busy caseload
- The ideal candidate will have completed a law degree/GDL/LPC
- Previous experience in a paralegal role
- File handling experience
- Eligible to apply for a training contract after a successful 6 month probation period
- Excellent progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working available
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018