- Job Search
- PI Underwriting Assistant
Are you a RTA/EL/PL paralegal looking to move away from a fee earning role? Unique opportunity to join a thriving In-house PI team based in south Manchester. Salary to £25,000 DOE
This is a rare and exciting new opportunity for a PI paralegal looking for a new challenge and keen to make a move In-house. Competitive salary and benefits.
- The role is ideal for a PI Paralegal who is keen join an in house team moving away from the traditional fee earning model
- You will be involved in assisting with the assessment of incoming reports from panel solicitors, assessing, evaluating and handling delegated PI ATE claims
- As part of the role you will evaluate the prospects of actions based on liability investigations, limitation and quantum
- Ideally you will have EL/PL and/or RTA fee earning experience
- Experience running PI claims within a firm of solicitors
- Understanding of protocols within industry
- Understanding of all aspects of a claim including quantum, limitation, causation and liability
- Experience of operating a case management system
- Salary range 20,000-25,000
- Supportive friendly team
- Relaxed working environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018