- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
18th September 2019
Clinical Negligence Solicitor
We have a new instruction for a Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join one of the North West's most highly regarded healthcare teams in their Liverpool office.
- Based in Liverpool city centre easily accessible via car and public transport
- Excellent reputation in the market
- Their specialist healthcare team covers all aspects of healthcare and related areas including child law, clinical negligence, clinical governance, consent to treatment, healthcare advisory and mental health
- They are on the NHS Resolutions panel as well as acting for a growing number of insurers
- You will manage your own broad case load of litigated and pre-litigated clinical negligence cases whilst conducting relevant investigations
- You will liaise with various parties such as claimants and their solicitors, clients and counsel
- There is potential for client secondments
- You will be a qualified solicitor with proven experience handling litigated clinical negligence matters
- Candidates from both claimant and defendant backgrounds will be considered
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018