- Job Search
- Catastrophic injury paralegal
29th October 2019
New instruction for a paralegal to join a niche PI firm based in Cheshire within their well established serious injury department. Salary up to £20k DOE.
Who you will be joining
- This is an excellent firm who have a strong reputation in the market.
- They offer excellent quality work and have an experienced close knit team who will support you throughout.
What you will be doing
- You will sit within the experienced close knit team assisting on a variety of complex, high value multi-track matters.
What experience you need to have
- The team are looking for a confident individual who ideally has some PI paralegal experience.
- If you have no experience but are a LPC graduate with good academics seeking your first paralegal role you are encouraged to apply.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018