- Job Search
- Personal Inury Paralegal
New instruction for a junior paralegal to join a well established law firm based in Greater Manchester.
- Recognised top tier firm
- Well respected and successful insurance team
- Top practice know in the market for its excellence in handling insurance work
- Paralegal within the motor and casualty team
- In charge of ensuring all cases are dealt with in line with regulations
- Practice good file managemet
- Keep up to date with all correspondence relating to files
- Undergo regular supervision with your line manager receiving day-to-day support in handling your varied and busy caseload
- You will have completed a law degree/GDL/LPC
- You'll have experience in a paralegal role
- Experience handling files
- Eligible to apply for a training contract after a successful 6 month probation period
- Excellent progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018