- Job Search
- RTA Portal Paralegal
Exciting opportunity for a MOJ portal fee earner to join a well regarded defendant law firm with an excellent reputation in the market. Salary up to £22,000.
- This long standing PI firm has a fantastic reputation for providing good quality legal services. - Conveniently located in central Manchester.
- Due to expansion the team are looking to recruit a RTA Portal Paralegal to handle a caseload of defendant MOJ cases. There will also be opportunity to handle some small claims litigation and recoveries work.
The successful candidate will
- Have at least 12 months defendant experience
- Be comfortable running a busy caseload
- Have good working knowledge of the CRP.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018