- Job Search
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
16th September 2020
LEGAL SECRETARY - SOUTH SHIELDS - 9 MONTH FTC
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conveyancing Secretary to join a reputable firm based in the the North East.
- Recognised general practice
- Long established property department with a wealth of experience in the field
- As an experienced Conveyancing Secretary you will work closely with the department head assisting on a range of property matters.
- The role will be an initial 9 month FTC with the potential to be extended or made permanent for the right person.
You must have experience working as a Legal Secretary within a property department to be considered for this role.
- Salary up to £20,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018