- Job Search
- Home based Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Home Working, North East
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a market leading firm in a home based role.
Ideal for an experienced conveyancer looking to maintain a work/life balance.
- Leading and progressive conveyancing specialist firm, which has the benefit of dealing with a high number of cases and is consistently growing year on year.
- Using innovative technology, the firm enable its staff to work while not having to compromise family life.
- Recognised for their positive customer service with a 5 star rating on Trustpilot.
- You will handle a varied caseload of sale and purchase files, to include freehold/leasehold, unregistered, new build and shared ownership cases.
- Although the role has the advantage of being home based, you will have the full administrative support of a friendly and helpful team.
- To be considered for the role you will be an experienced Residential Conveyancing solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, Legal Executive or Paralegal who is confident to hit the ground running with a varied caseload to include complex leasehold matters with minimal supervision.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years' experience running your own caseload.
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Supportive and friendly team
- Bonus' available
- 25 days annual leave
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018