- Job Search
- Conveyancing Secretary
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join a leading firm in the North East.
- Reputable and progressive practice
- Middlesbrough office
- As an experienced Conveyancing Secretary you will work alongside some of the regions leading lawyers assisting on a range of property matters.
- Part of the role will be working in close liaison with the accounts department to have overall responsibility for credit control.
- Salary of up to c£20,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent working environment
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018