- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Assistant Claims Handler
Excellent opportunity to join a leading firm in their insurance division as an Assistant Claims Handler.
- You will provide pro-active, responsive, and cost-effective claims management.
- Defending professional indemnity claims against solicitors, barristers, accountants and insurance brokers
- Advising on coverage and policy issues
To be considered you MUST have;
- Claims handling experience OR paralegal experience within insurance
- Experience of BTE (Before the Event) or ATE (After the Event) claims
- Competitive salary of up to £30,000 DOE
- Opportunity to join a leading defendant firm
- Progression and career development opportunities
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018