- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
14th October 2020
Exciting opportunity to join a leading regional law firm in their Property team.
- Recognised and progressive firm that has a great culture and supportive environment.
- The firm have a reputation in the market for providing high class, client focussed conveyancing services.
- You will be a Residential Property Paralegal with experience dealing with files from initial instruction through to post completion including but not limited to:
- Leasehold and freehold sales and purchases
- Transfers of equity
- New builds
- Shared ownership
To be considered you must have a minimum of six months fee earning experience.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018