- Job Search
- PPI Litigation Supervisor
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Litigation Solicitor to join a highly ranked Financial Services department at a global firm.
You will join the firm on an initial 6 month fixed term contract with the potential for the contract to be extended or turn permanent.
- Top tier international law firm
- High performing and successful department
- As part of the highly reputable financial services department you will;
- Manage litigated PPI files
- Supervise a team of Paralegals and Lawyers
- You will be a Qualified Lawyer with a minimum of 4 years PQE
- You will have up to date knowledge of the civil procedure rules
- Recent experience handling litigated files
- Ideally you will have experience handling litigated PPI matters however, candidates from all litigation backgrounds will be considered
- Previous experience managing or supervising would be beneficial
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- A competitive salary DOE
- Opportunity to join a globally recognised firm
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018