- Job Search
- Financial Services Litigation Supervisor
An experienced Litigation Solicitor is sought to join a highly ranked Financial Services department at a global firm.
The role will initially be on a 6 month fixed term contract with potential to be extended or turn permanent.
- International law firm
- High performing and successful department
- Joining the reputable financial services department you will;
- Manage a caseload of litigated PPI files
- Supervise and be the 'go to' for a team of Paralegals and Lawyers
- You will be a Qualified Lawyer with a minimum of 4 years PQE
- Up to date knowledge of the civil procedure rules
- Recent experience handling litigated files
- Ideally you will have experience handling litigated PPI matters however, candidates from all litigation backgrounds will be considered
- Previous experience managing or supervising would be advantageous
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- A competitive salary DOE
- Option to be employed on a salaried or self employed/limited company basis
- Excellent opportunity to join a globally recognised firm
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018