- Job Search
- Financial Services Litigation Solicitor
Excellent opportunity for a Solicitor to join a top tier firm in their Finance Litigation department. NQ+ will be considered from all litigation backgrounds. Must have strong and up to date knowledge of the CPR.
Initial 12 month FTC, potential for extension/being made permanent.
- This is a globally recognised law firm
- Friendly and collaborative department
- Working within the high performing and reputable financial services department you will;
- Handle a caseload of litigated PPI files
- You will be a Qualified Lawyer
- Minimum 2:1 LLB
- Up to date knowledge of the civil procedure rules
- Experienced in handling litigated files
- Ideally you will have experience handling litigated PPI matters however, candidates from all litigation backgrounds will be considered
You will be offered a competitive salary DOE.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018