- Job Search
- Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Defendant Medical Negligence Solicitor
A leading international NHSR panel firm in Bristol are seeking to recruit a junior to mid level clinical negligence solicitor to join their growing team. The firm have offices nationwide that are held in high regard for providing an excellent service and have an unrivalled track record in healthcare. As part of the firm's growth and new work sources, the team are looking for an ambitious and talented clinical negligence solicitor to join their Bristol office.
- Handle a varied caseload of defendant clinical negligence claims on behalf of the NHS
- You will cover a broad range of cases to include brain injury, spinal injury and fatalities
- As well as handling your own cases you will assist senior solicitors and partners on high value and complex claims NHSR clinical negligence matters to include; surgical, obstetric, orthopaedic and psychiatric
- As well as acting for the NHS you will also work on a range of work from other public, private health care providers and trusts
- You will be a qualified solicitor with minimum one years' defendant clinical negligence experience
- If you are a newly qualified solicitor that has completed a seat in clinical negligence seat and have good litigation experience coupled with a strong academic record, you are encouraged to apply
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible/agile working
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Clara Rogers at BCL Legal for further information
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018