- Job Search
- Legal secretary
Legal Secretary - Claimant personal injury
Excellent opportunity for a legal secretary to join an established firm who offer excellent quality work and a great working environment, which is relaxed and offers a friendly and supportive team. Excellent tram and bus links to the office.
A leading PI firm based in Cheshire are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their team to assist a team of fee earners with administrative tasks.
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with Client enquiries
- Taking accurate and detailed telephone notes
- Dictation / Audio typing
- Preparing Bundles
- Maintaining Case Management System
- Communicating with Clients and third parties, both verbally and in written correspondence
- Chasing evidence collection
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and demonstrate good organisational skills
- Confident using of Microsoft packages
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience as a Legal Secretary is preferred
- Competitive salary DOE
- 20 days annual leave increasing yearly with length of service (plus bank holidays and office closure over the Christmas period)
- Flexible working available
- A tight-knit team with opportunities to be involved in many charitable, social and networking events
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018