- Job Search
- Healthcare Regulatory Lawyer
Healthcare Regulatory Solicitor - London/Birmingham
We have been instructed on a new Healthcare Regulatory role with a leading healthcare team to be based in either their Birmingham or London office. Flexible working offered.
This diverse Regulatory Department offer a broad range of expert advice to healthcare professionals facing possible criminal and professional regulatory sanctions, trusts and organisations on issues such as best interest decisions to DPA requests and inquests, as well as organisations and individuals facing Health & Safety, criminal and other regulatory prosecutions.
- A 0-7YR PQE Solicitor is sought to join this long-standing highly regarded Regulatory team.
- The role will primarily focus on Healthcare inquest and healthcare regulatory work.
- Dealing with a caseload of inquest files for various healthcare Trusts and organisations.
- Inevitably there will both the scope and need for the successful applicant to be involved in work for clients outside of their core caseload.
- Qualified solicitor NQ-7yr PQE
- Healthcare experience
- Inquest advocacy experience
- Understanding of regulatory processes and interface between different agencies
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018