- Job Search
- Court of Protection Paralegal
Court of Protection Paralegal, Manchester
A highly regarded specialist firm is looking to add to their leading Court of Protection department to deal with and assist on a wide variety of highly complex, interesting matters. Working alongside an established team of experienced lawyers you will be exposed to a broad range of Court of Protection files and deal with clients nationwide.
The successful candidate for this Court of Protection Paralegal role will be:
- An experienced Paralegal with experience handling or assisting on Court of Protection matters
- Experienced working directly with clients, with good client servicing skills
- Strong academics and good communication skills
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- This role offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
The firm have a proven track record for promoting from within, the role will lead to a training contract in the future for the right individual.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018