- Job Search
- Healthcare Regulatory
New instruction for an experienced Healthcare Regulatory Lawyer to join a leading national firm. The successful candidate can be based in either Leeds, Birmingham and London.
- Leading national law firm with offices nationally
- Acts for over 200 clients in both the public and private sectors
- Member of the NHS Resolution's panel of lawyers since its inception
- This recognised top-tier professional discipline team are seeking ambitious individual to join their growing department, servicing clients both locally and nationally.
- The work requires managing an investigatory caseload where it is alleged that the registrants fitness to practise is impaired through misconduct, competence or health issues. You will prepare these cases for hearings before panels and committees. The matters you will deal with cover everything from large-scale fraud or multi-patient clinical failing through inappropriate sexualised behaviour.
This is a varied and challenging role that will be immensely rewarding.
- A qualified lawyer with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Previous experience handling Regulatory matters
- Experience dealing with Healthcare files would be advantageous
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like