- Job Search
- Professional Indemity Solicitor
Professional Indemnity Solicitor
A top rated national firm in Manchester is seeking a Professional Indemnity Solicitor to join their top ranked Professional Indemnity team where you will manage a caseload of professional indemnity, D&O and coverage disputes for leading Insurers. Applications will also be considered from NQs with a seat in Professional Indemnity.
As a Professional Indemnity Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Ideally you will be a 1-5 PQE solicitor with equivalent experience in Professional Indemnity.
- You will have managed your own caseload and be able to advise on complex Professional Indemnity disputes for national Insurers.
- Applications will be considered from NQs with a seat in Professional Indemnity.
- Solid academics and experience ideally gained in a national or regional commercial firm.
- A strong team based approach to working.
As a Professional Indemnity Solicitor in this team, you would be offered:
- Excellent quality broad ranging Professional Indemnity work.
- Market leading salary and an excellent benefits package.
- A supportive, friendly and genuinely collaborative working environment.
- Agile and flexible working.
If you are interested in this Professional Indemnity Solicitor role, please provide an updated CV and contact joanna Marklove at BCL Legal for more details.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like