- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Solicitor - Birmingham
BCL Legal is assisting a top tier defendant clinical negligence team with the employment of a solicitor or senior solicitor to join this fantastic team.
- You will have conduct of a full case load of clinical negligence claims, if joining as a senior solicitor, you will provide guidance to less experienced members. Claims will range in value varying from £50,000 to £1,000,000 plus.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of claims, including reporting to clients, investigating liability and quantum, instructing experts and counsel and negotiating settlement on best possible terms.
- This team provides specialist legal advice across the private and public sectors.
- As well as providing claims resolutions advice to a range of insurance companies and self-insured corporations, they also act for numerous public sector bodies, particularly within the NHS.
- The team deal with hundreds of claims, ranging from minor injuries to multi-million pound cases and have been involved in ground-breaking reported cases.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in clinical negligence.
- Candidates with claimant experience from top tier claimant teams are also welcome to apply, however ideally they must have some previous defendant experience or have a really strong demonstrable interest in defendant clinical negligence.
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive market salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018