- Job Search
- Clinical Neligence Lawyer
Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor, North Yorkshire
This is a fantastic opportunity for a clinical negligence solicitor to join a leading healthcare firm in North Yorkshire, focussing on defendant clinical negligence claims.
- A clinical negligence solicitor is required for an established and highly regarded firm in North Yorkshire
- The firm is ranked tier 1 by the Legal 500 for its defendant clinical negligence offering
- You will work within a tight knit team, with a number of experienced partners
- Day to day duties will include instructing experts and counsel, negotiating settlements and attending trial
- A clinical negligence solicitor with with a minimum of 1 year PQE
- Newly qualified solicitors or trainees coming up to qualification are encouraged to get in touch
- Candidates from either a claimant or defendant clinical negligence background will be considered
- You will have strong academics, top quality experience and be willing to take on a varied case load whilst assisting with high value matters
- Generous salary and benefits package
- First class working environment
- Good work life balance
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- The chance to work with leaders in the field
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018